Sunday, August 24, 2008

Simon Anderson

Dear Friend

I write to solicit your assistance in the execution of a transaction of mutual benefit.
I work for a prime bank in London UK as an independent auditor, during my last auditing activities I realized an unclaimed Bank Draft of 8,528,000 GBP (Eight Million Five Hundred and Twenty Eight Thousand GBP).
Further investigation on my part led to the fact that this funds actually belong to nobody as it was originally prepared in error as an overdraft payment for a contract executed since 1990, since that time this funds has been unclaimed.
With my influence I am very confident that I can present you as the suppose beneficiary to this funds, which would be transferred to you for the benefit of the two of us.
Should you be willing to assist me in this transaction, shall be shared 50/50 between the two of us at the completion of this transaction. I await your urgent response,

Regards
Simon Anderson

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, sure, you can contact me on stdbps2014@gmail.com only if the case is genuine. we both can benefit with this.

Unknown said...

sure