Sunday, August 24, 2008

Prince Uduka

Greetings,

I acknowledge the fact that this mail will come as a surprise to you. I am Prince Uduka, Confidential Secretary to Late MR. WALTER RAHEEM. He was a big contractor in our country. But it's quite a pity and unfortunate that he died as a result of 176 Bellview Plane Crash on 28th September 2005, on his way to Abuja for a business trip.

Prior to his death, I had been working with him for past 8 years now even at the point of death. I was more of a friend to him than a personal secretary. It is quite unfortunate I don't know any of his relatives in person, that is why I decided to contact you, as a foreigner so that his money amounting $15 millon USA Dollars kept in a Bank will be paid into your account. In my search for a suitable partner for this transaction I discovered your contact.

I will release to you all the details concerning his fund as soon as you indicate to claim as his relative or next of kin.

If you're Interested in partnering me in this transaction kindly send me your complete details like Home address, telephone number, photocopy of your passport, and fax numbers plus any other details that shows your ability to handle a transaction of this magnitude. I will establish a verbal telephone communication with you and bring you into a much better picture of the situation.

Regards.
Prince Uduka
(Conf.Sec.)

No comments: