Friday, August 22, 2008

Chris Jaquez

Dear Friend,

I did not forget your past effort by trying to help me, now I want to tell you that I have suceeded in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay.

Contact my secretary in Cotonou De federal Republic of Benin because I have left the whole instruction to him on your behalf and instruct him where to send the check worth of $200.000.00 with out any further delay for your compensation.

His name is Mr. Johnbosco Emegini
Email: (mrjohnbosco_sec1@yahoo.it)
Telephone: +229-93913922

NB:NOTE :BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATIONS YOU WILL SEND TO MY
SECRETARY:-
(1) YOUR FULL NAMES
(2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
(3) YOUR DIRECT CELPHONE NUMBER AND HOUSE PHONE WITH FAX IF ANY .

REGARDS,

Chief Christopher Jaquez

No comments: