Sunday, August 24, 2008

Braithwait Jones

Dear Friend, I did not forgot your past effort by trying to help me, now I want to tell you that i have suceeded in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Contact my secretary in LONDON i have given him an instruction, immedaitely you reach him on email, he should forward your gift to you. I gave him a certified bank draft on behalf of you, this is to show you that i did not forget your past effort no matter the fact that you later back slid, i know you must have been afraid or you were not financially ok, Now contact my secretary and get your gift from him immediately. Make sure you make use of this fund wisely and confidencially. His name is Mr.ALEX BAILEY. Email:alex_bailey1@yahoo.it GIVE HIM THE FOLLOWING. (1) YOUR FULL NAMES (2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS (3) YOUR DIRECT CELPHONE. Mr. BRATHWAIT JONES.

No comments: