Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dr.Tony Edward

NATWEST BANK PLC.
14 Blythewood Square Glasgow G2 4AQ
United Kingdom
Direct Telephone: + 44 703 184 8286

Dear Sir,

I am a staff of Natwest Bank London.I am writing following an opportunity in my office that will be of immense benefit to both of us.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of £25.5 million British Pounds Sterling in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Mr. Morris Thompson,an American residing at 61 Fairbanks, Alaska who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2000,including his wife and only daughter.You shall read more about the crash on visiting this site: http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin /Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that this said funds can be paid to you.This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages, 40% to me and 60% to you.

Please provide me the following:
1. Full Name
2. Your Telephone Number
3. Your Contact Address
4. Your Age
5. Your Occupation

Waiting for your urgent response.

Best regards,
Dr.Tony Edward.
Director Internationa Operations.
Reply to my Private E-Mail(tonyedward@ntlondon.com)

1 comment:

William Kazak said...

Edward Chan [pacificloan9@gmail.com]

Good day to you My Name is Mr.Edward Chan and i am Sales Representative for Guangzhou Tubo Trading Company China,I wish to have your company Represent our Company in Your Country where we have some buys and no representative for our company.

We would be glad if we receive a positive response from you regarding these matter as i await your anticipated cooperation.

Guangzhou Tubo Trading Co Ltd
Mr. Edward Chan
Sales Representative
Rm 1006, Huihao Building (East Tower), 519 Machang Road, Zhujiang New City, Guangzhou, GuangDong, China