Thursday, August 21, 2008

Barrister Dan Johnson

Good Morning
I am Barr. Dan Johnson, solicitor and notary public, the personal attorney to Mr. Mark David, a national of your country. On the 21st of April 2004, my client, his wife, and their only son were involved in a car accident along Accra-Kumasi
express road. Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident, since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives and this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you. I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the security where my client lodge these huge deposits (US$7.5million) U.S dollars. Particularly, since I have been unsuccessful in locating the
relatives for over some years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased, We will share fortune thus 50% for me and 45% to you, while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up the claim. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through.
Regards,
Dan

No comments: