Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Richmond D. Graham

RICHMOND .D. GRAHAM
E1 PAYROLL SOLUTIONS LIMITED
EAGLE HOUSE,
THE SLOUGH, STUDLEY,
WARWICKSHIRE, B80 7EN
TEL: +44-704-576-9076
EMAIL: richmond_graham@myway.com

SIR,

My first email to you two months ago was not replied, so I decided to reach you again for you to confirm your position on my proposition. My name is Mr. Richmond D. Graham from the Caribbeans, born and brought up in the UK. I am a broker and I manage the above stated consultancy firm.

In May 2005, I acted as a middleman facilitating the transfer of US$17,500,000.00 (Seventeen Million, Five Hundred Thousand USA Dollars only) between late Mr. William Wise and some government officials from one West African country. Mr. William Wise died on the 7th of July 2005 in the London terrorist attack. The said sum of US$17.5M was made from contract over invoicing. Based on Mr. William Wise death, the transfer was stalled. Uptill date, nothing was heard from this officials again since they recieved the big shock of Mr. William's death. I had patiently waited and it is now over two years, so I have decided to complete the transfer and divert the fund for my own private use.

I am hereby soliciting for your assistance to partner in completing the transfer of this fund to your account for us to share later at 40-60 percentage bases. 40% for you 60% for me. Be informed that there is no legal implication. All I need from you is the assurance that you will not in the same manner outsmart me when this money is transferred into your account. If you are assuring of your honesty then provide the following information while replying:

Your complete names
Your private phone and fax numbers
Your current contact address
Your complete bank account details

Please be advised to open a fresh new account strictly for this, as I wouldn't want to be your first suspect if anything happens to your account. More so, remember it is advisable not to give out your bank account information to someone you don't know. On receipt of this information, I will give you a comprehensive email educating you on what is to be done to achieve a great success on this.

I anticipate your urgent and favorable response and please endeavour to send your reply to my private email richmond_graham@myway.com

Thanks
Richmond D. Graham

No comments: