Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Barr. Duke Johnson (ESQ)

DUKE JOHNSON CHAMBERS ,
ADDRESS:71 BANK ROAD IKOYI LAGOS NIGERIA .
EMAIL= dukejohnson61@yahoo.de

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message is intended only for the use of the induvidual or organisation to whom it is addressed.It contains information that is privilege and confidential but exempts from disclosure under the applicable law(s). If you are not the intended recipient,employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST
We act as solicitors and our services have been retained by Mr. Richard Burson now late here in after referred to as our client. On behalf of Late Mr. Richard Burson, I write to notify you that my late client made you a beneficiary to the bequest sum US$10.000,000 Million. In the codicil to his will and last testament. My client Late (MR. RICHARD BURSON) from Florida, U.S.A) died on 1st day November 1999 on a plane crash, at the age of 60.Until his death was a member of several non-governmental organizations and he was also great philanthropist .This bequest is for support of your activities, humanitarian services and help to the less-privileged.In accordance with our inheritance laws you are required to forward documents of proof as the bonafide beneficiary. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/502503.stm.


REQUIREMENTS:

1. Your full name and your full address
2. Your private phone and fax numbers
3. Your international passport or driver's license
4. Occupation
5. Marital status
6. Age

We are perfecting arrangements to complete the lodgment of this money into your desired bank account. Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter immeditely. Congratulations! Please get in touch with me On My Private E-mail Address dukejohnson61@yahoo.de

Best regards,
Barr.Duke Johnson (ESQ)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe it.. This guy is still at it. He has contacted me and nothing seemed right. He's still trying to scam. it was easy to find him out. I hope he gets caught. This guy really thinks we are idiots. I just can't believe he's still doing this.

april said...

i have received 2 emails and I too hope that they get caught.

Contact My Secetray for your past effort,Voila.
Barr.Mrs.Rosemary Udeh.
Dumfries DG14NN,
South West London,
United Kingdom.

My Dear ,

I am Barr.Mrs.Rose mary Udeh who contacted you early last year over the abandoned estate of my late client Mr. Rogers W. Voila that worth $10.7MILLION in cash. It's my pleasure to inform you that I successfully retrieved the Estate (USD$10.7M) from the bank where it was deposited.

After waiting a long while to read from you and I didn't hear from you, I then contacted another trustworthy Partner (Mr.Clement Williams) from London,UK. He assisted me to claim the fund and it was transferred into his bank account in Paragua. I have consequently joined Mr. Williams in London to invest my share of the money in juicy Estates and stocks. The address above is my new address in London.

Nevertheless, I didn't forget your past efforts, at least I used your name to start the Claims process with the bank. But you could not participate actively because of circumstances beyond your control. So, since it is no fault of yours I hold nothing against you. Therefore, in appreciation of your little effort I have raised an International Bank Draft of US$1.800,000.00 (One million Eight hundred thousand United States Dollars only) in your favor as compensation to you for using your name during the Claims process or you can receive the compensation fund through a bank transfer by arranging with my secretary. Now contact my Confidential Secretary Prince Chike Raymond via his e-mail address( princechike_raymond77@w.cn) and ask him to send the Bank Draft to you. Bear in mind that the money is in Bank draft, not cash.

Therefore you will need to send to him your full names, current telephones and your mailing address where the draft will be delivered to you. Finally, I left explicit instructions with Prince Chike Raymond to send the BANK DRAFT to you by Courier immediately you contact him. Below is his contact information:

Prince Chike Raymond Scretary,
First Cross Chambers.
Rue du Gouverneur Bayol,
021 BP 1480, Cotonou
Cotonou - Benin Rep.
E-ID: .(princechike_raymond77@w.cn)

Warm regards,
Barr.Mrs.Rose mary Udeh.
Chairman,First Cross Chambers.

april said...

This is the second email I received, please catch these people.



My name is JOHNSON DUKE. I am a Legal representative, an Attorney and private account manager to my late client, In the Year 2007, my client by name Mr. M, Penney, passed away, leaving behind a cash inheritance of Ten million United States Dollars ($10, 000, 000, 00). My late client and bosom friend grew up in a "Motherless Babies Home". He had no family, no beneficiary nor next of kin to the inheritance amount left behind at his Bank.



The Financial law of inheritance clearly allows for the deceased Bank to use deceased money as deemed fit, should the inheritance money be left unclaimed for a period of thirty six months after the death of the account owner.



The reason that you have been contacted now is because you bear the same last name as the deceased, and I can present you as the beneficiary and next of kin.



The Inheritance Law clearly leaves the onus of proof of who is or not the kinship, to the deceased Lawyer to prove. As the deceased Lawyer, the Law says l have the final say of who is the beneficiary of the deceased estate.



This is 100% percent legal. As a lawyer I know this. If you are interested in this proposition and you are ready to keep this proposition in absolute confidentiality and trust, then contact me at once, and we can work out the details, and the issue of your compensation.



If you are not interested, and have found this email offensive or you think this is a scam, please do not reply.



Regards,



BARRISTERJOHNSON DUKE (ESQ).

Evans CHAMBERS

12 Avenue Victorie Afame Lome - Togo

(Principal Attorney At Law).

Please you can send your reply through this e-mail: benard_duke56@yahoo.com