Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Barrister James Walter

From The Desk Of Barrister James Walter,
Law Chamber Principal Attorney
James Walter & Associates
37 Sathorn Tai Road,
Bangkok Thailand
Tel:+66870523595.

PRIVATE AND HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you i believe you are a highly respected personality considering the fact that i sourced your profile from a human resource profile database on your country. Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events.
Well, I am Barrister James Walter, a Solicitor. I am the Personal Attorney to Mr. Steve , who used to work with SIAMRAK Company Limited in Bangkok Thailand. On the 21st of April 2004, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along Sukhumvit Express Road.
Unfortunately, they all lost their lives in the event of the accident. Since then I have made several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my client's relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but to no avail, hence, I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my client in a Finance Company.Particularly, the Finance House where the deceased deposited the US$35 Million (Thirty Five Million United States Dollars only).
Consequently, this Finance House issued me a notice to provide the Next of Kin to claim the US$35 Million United States Dollars only in their custody within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 4 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased to claim the fund as the Next of Kin to him so that the fund will be transferred to your account by the Finance House.
Upon receipt of the fund, I will come over to your country to meet with you for the disbursement of the fund and then you and I will share the money in this order: 55% will be for me, 40% will be for you.while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require I have all the necessary legal documents that can back our claim we will make with the Finance House.
All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.You are needed as a next of kin to inherit your brother left fund. Once you are interested to work with me,your urgent response is needed pls kindly get back to me as soon possible for more info as we cannot afford delays.
Thanks as i await your urgent response.

With Best Regards
James Walter (Esq)

5 comments:

Olio said...

This is to officially inform you that (ATM Card Number(5438400123456789)
has been accredited in your favor.Your Personal Identification Number is
2900. The ATM Card Value is 6.8MILLION USD. You are advice to contact our
affiliate courier company with the information below.

Note:The only fees you have to pay to the courier company is the delivery
fee of US100,contact them as soon as possible to make arrangement on how
to deliver your ATM CARD.

Contact Person:Barr James Walter
Email: firstflight_europecourier1@yahoo.com.hk
Phone Number:

FULL NAME,
DELIVERY ADDRESS,
TELEPHONE NUMBER,
COUNTRY,
OCCUPATION,
INCOME,
SEX,
AGE:

Regards,

Senator David Mark.

Olio said...

I guess there are millions of e-mails like this one. Is this ever going to stop.

pamkaur said...

I have been scammed by this Barrister James Waltet from thailand for $1200U.S. back in July of 2008. I was told that his client Steve Anderson had deposited $35 Million in Siam City Bank and that he had died in an accident along with his family and that he needed a Beneficiary to claim these monies. All documents were prepared by him and presented to the Bank and the Bank did contact me to acknowledge me as the Beneficiary fo the funds. I was told by the Bank to send $4500U.S for Transfer Charges. I told James that I could not come up with the funds and he told me that he would assist me in this transaction.A week later, James told me that he came up with $3300U.S and that he was going to the bank to pay for the Transfer Charges and told me to come up with balance. I emailed the Bank and they told me that James had already paid $3300U.S and that they were waiting for the balance to complete the transfer. I managed to raise the balance and sent it to the Bank via western Union.Upon receipt of the monies, the Bank sent me a Wire Transfer slip from the Credit Control and Wire Transfer Department with all my bank information and telling me that the funds would be tranferred with 72 hrs. On the day of the Transfer, I received an email from Siam City Bank saying that the transfer has been stopped with a STOP ORDER from the Drug Law Enforcement Agency.Siam City bank told me to contact them and upon contacting the Agency, I was told that I had to pay $5500U.S for money Laundering Certificate. With all these games going on, I decided to google Barrister James Walter and found out the it was all a scam from the beginning. I demanded my monies back from James and he never responded to my emails. A few day ago, I wrote to him and demanded my monies back or I would report this matter to the FBI and the Thai Authorities. I got a response. James told me that the monies, due to heavy taxes were deposited by Siam City Bank to a National Security Company as Consignment Box and that the he told me to get in touch with them. I wrote to them and they told me that in order to ship the box out to me, it will cost $1700U.S and that I will receive it in 2 days.I told them to get the monies from James and left it at that. I would like to file a complaint with the Thai Authorities and do not know were to begin.

Anonymous said...

Why on earth would you do such a thing are you that greedy to even consider such a thing. Think about it Africa of all countries with their wars and suffering. Could you even consider doing business as such. I hope you get your money back. Good Luck with that.

Unknown said...

I have a James Owen barrister that wants me to send $810.00 US to pay for certificate of marriage to a girl that say's she's in love with me and needs me to get her inheritance, her father left her 3.5 pounds. To get it she has to have a serious relationship with someone. All the inheritance would be transfered to him. Is this the same guy, is there anybody else that this is being done to, if so how can we catch them...