Sunday, September 7, 2008

Saeed Ahmed

I am Saeed Ahmed and i am a citizen of United Arab Emirate, presently hospitalised. I am suffering from Cancer of the Lungs. I do not know you but due to my condition i decided to contact you with the hope that you will help carry out my last wish for the sake of humanity.
I have cash deposit in a bank abroad. The sum of $36,500,000. I want you to use this fund to build ophanage home in my names. You are are entitled to 15% of the total fund, while the remaining 85% will go for the building of the ophanage home. I want this to be the last good deeds in my life.
If you are interested send the following informations to: saeed_ahmddd@yahoo.com.hk:
Full Names, Address, and telephone number.
These info will enable my lawyer to prepare power of attorney that will make the bank release the fund to you.
Saeed Ahmed.

No comments: