Thursday, September 4, 2008

Barrister Peter Usman

Hello my good friend.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? You may not understand why this mail came to you. But if you do not remember me, you might have receive an email from me in the past regarding a multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded.
I am using this opportunity to inform you that this multi-million-dollar business has been concluded with the assistance of another partner from Germany who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion. I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund into my new partner's account in Germany, who was, eventually, capable of assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage, and trustworthiness you showed during the course of the transaction.
I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $1,200,000.00. I have left a certified international bank draft for you worth of $1,200,000.00 cashable everywhere inthe world. My dear friend I will like you to contact my secretary in the Cotonou- Benin Republic, his name is Mr. F. Chineye Eze, on his direct email address at chineye_eze2007@yahoo.fr for the collection of your certified Bank Draft.
I authorized him to release the Bank Draft to you whenever you contact him regarding for it. At the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects, which I and the new partner are having at hand. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart, Also comply with Mr. Chineye Eze's directives so that he will send the draft to you without anydelay.
CONTACT: Mr. Chineye Eze, Cotonou, Benin Republic, His email address:[chineye_eze2007@yahoo.fr ] Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number & your correct mailing address where you want him to send the draft to you, or your account information for depositing the Bank Draft. Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your Bank Draft.

BARR. peter usman.
Frankfurt-Germany.
GOOD NEWS

No comments: