Friday, April 24, 2009

Mr. David Nana

Dear Friend,
I wish to contact you on a good business which I want you to assist me to receive this fund into your bank account in your country, from the good report received about you. I believe that this will really work out between us and kindly keep this information secretly because it’s very confidential.
My name is Mr. David Nana; I am the regional manager of ICB Bank, Accra, Ghana in West Africa. A devoted Christian and a man of peace, I have been investigating and making research particularly about an account in my department that has been UN-operational for over four years.
I have a business proposal in the tune of Five Million Eight Hundred and Twenty Thousand USD $(5.820.000.00 USD) can be paid/transferred to you so that we can share the funds between us. I really do hope that you could be trusted to hold this money until I come to your country after the transfer?
I realized this fund from bank excess profit after trading with the capital sum and I deposited the funds in Escrow call account; were nobody will have access to it; even the bank does not have access to this account because it cannot be deducted; until the transfer is done and I did not declare this fund to the bank. I am contacting you, to stand as the beneficiary of this fund because only a foreigner can stand as the beneficiary.
All I need is for you to get a good account where this fund can be transferred into and for you to stand as the beneficiary of the said amount; within five days the funds will be transferred to your designated bank account.
There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer. I hope you understand my situation. Please if you are willing to assist me with trust, we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on how we would handle this transaction.
Please get back to me,
Your's Sincerely
Mr. David Nana

No comments: