Sunday, March 29, 2009

Margret T. M.

Greetings,
Before I proceed, I must first apologize for this unsolicited letter to you. I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you will realize the need for my action. My name is Margret T. M., a Widow whose husband was murdered together with my only daughter in the war in my country (Sierra Leone).
I and my two sons are currently living here in a refugee camp in London, My late husband made a deposit with a security company in Spain shortly before his death and, due to our present status as refugee here in London, we can not operate any bank account and do not posses traveling documents to enable us claim the deposit, we therefore solicit your kind assistance for my family to present you as the next of kin to my little son on whose name the deposit was made to enable you claim the said deposit from the security company on our behalf.
But before we proceed, we will like both families to agree on the percentage for each family and if that is okay for us we can then provide you with documents regarding this deposit and obtain the services of an attorney to procure a power of attorney to transfer total ownership of the deposit to you as the new owner,
Secondly, copies of my family pictures will be made available to you and yours to us for conviction of the trust and transaction because this is the only legacy left by my late husband and the hope for survival of my children. Further details of this transaction will be made available to you upon receipt of your mail.
As soon as I hear from you and conclude with you on the above issue of sharing the funds, I will first give you all the detailed information of this deposit, i.e. the deposit certificate/deposit code, receipt of deposit, while I secure the service of an attorney to process a power of attorney that will transfer ownership of the said box to you and therein empower you to contact the security company for the release of the box.
If this is what you think you can handle kindly contact my first son Victor for full details of the transaction. Hope you accept to assist my family.

Regards
Margret T. M

No comments: