Sunday, December 28, 2008

Mr. Graham N.Robert

MY BEQUEST,
This mail is from me, Mr. Graham N. Robert. Given my current state of health, I have decided to donate what I have to you. I am 69 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer about two years ago, immediately after the death of my wife, who had worked with me tirelessly until we were driven out of Zimbabwe and our farms seized. I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late wife's estate to you for the good work and support since we never had any children, rather than allow my wife's relatives to use our hard earned funds ungodly. Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe he has because He is a merciful God.
I will be going in for an operation tomorrow morning. I decided to WILL/donate the sum of US$5,750,000 (Five million Seven Hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars) to you for the good work and expect you will help support the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.
At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to my deteriorating health condition. I have adjusted my WILL and my Executor is aware I have changed my will; you and him will arrange for the change of ownership of the funds and transfer of funds to you. The funds deposited with a finance outfit and the name is withheld basically for security and confidential purposes and would only be released to you.
I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and Please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.

Contact my Executor, Nelson Cole, Principal Partner, Cole and Associates
Tel:+44 789 390 0574
Email- nelson_cole2121@yahoo.co.uk
You are to contact him with your full names contact telephone/fax number and your full address and tell him that I have WILLED US$5,750,000 to you that I have known you for some years before now as I rightly introduced you to him, and I have also notified him that I am WILLING that amount to you as my friend for a specific good work. I know you may not remember me too well again but I have been directed to do this from my heart.
Thanks and God bless.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task
is accomplished as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last wish. And
also I will be contacting with you by email as soon as am able to make the
operation.
Regards,
Mr.Graham N.Robert.

No comments: