Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Miss Annabel Maryse Affi Tiehi

Hello Friend,
It is my prayers that in any time in your life that you need help, God Himself will come to your aid. I wish to invest in the manufacturing and real estate business in your country. I have a substantial amount which I would like to invest in this transaction and i would like you to assist me in this transaction. I am deaf and dumb and only 18yrs old and until i am 24yrs I would not be a able to claim this funds I will liberally give you 15% of all the sum if you can act as my benefactor and guardian. Once you accept my request I would further you more details. You can reply me at my personal mailbox: amat18@myway.com with the following information’s:

1, YOUR FULL NAME
2, YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER
3, YOUR OCCUPATION
4, YOUR AGE

I leave you in God's loving arms.
Regards
Miss Annabel Maryse Affi Tiehi



Rico says this one's got it all: an 18 year old deaf and blind girl with a 'substantial amount' of funds available that only you can help her invest, and God's behind it all. Gotta love it...

No comments: